Are You an Experienced Bid Writer?
Then this is the job for you, you will be part of a world-renowned facilities managment business based in state of the art offices in Warwick. As a Bid Writer you will benefit from flexible working hours (37.5/week) the ability to work extra hours to increase your holiday entitlement and free parking and refreshments. You will play a key part in supporting the businesses continued growth.
Your daily duties will include:
- Work with the Head of Proposals and Bid Estimator to produce text responses and content for pre-qualification questionnaires, requests for information and requests for proposal as appropriate.
- Ensure all documentation meets the required standard in terms of content and presentation
- Write, edit, research and analyse to ensure all bid documentation is produced in line with the required criteria and is both persuasive and compelling
- Build critical graphics into submissions to ensure that the Company message is presented in a powerful way
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Proposals Manager within agreed timeframes
- Conduct, review and edit work created by others
- Manage and develop a network of internal experts on various subject matters
- Work closely with operational teams and central functions such as Finance, HR, IT & HSQE
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure all documents are produced in an innovative and impactful way and to the highest quality
- Build knowledge of different customers and the differing ways of producing proposals for them
- Support the proposal management process following submission by signposting queries from the Customer and ensuring responses are provided
- Review previous tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires for feedback in order to refine answers to improve quality submissions.
- Any such duties as reasonably requested by the Proposals Manager.
You will need:
- A-Level including English or Degree/formal Copywriting Qualification
- Proven track record of writing, editing, research, and analysis
- Outstanding oral and written communication
- Advanced use Microsoft including PowerPoint, wor and Excel
So if this is for you and you want to hear more don't hesitate to apply now and let's arrange a time to talk as this Bid Writers role won't be available long.