Working with a luxury manufacturer based in Hinckley your role as Bookkeeper will be to keep the figures up to date and the bills paid.
This family run business has continued to grow in size and reputation over the last 30 years and is looking for a bookkeeper who will help to ensure they can continue to grow.
What will your job be?
- Monthly management accounts/ Cash flow statements/Various Reports.
- Admin of BUPA
- Maintenance of personal holidays and absence
- Raising all payments – Cheques/Bacs etc.
- Credit control – EDI/HSBC/Ledger Line
- Posting nominal activity
- Importation/Vat deferment
- Intrastat Declaration
- Administration of company Management Services
- Stock Depreciation/ Accruals/ Prepayments
- Tax Award Scheme
- Cash Forecasting/ Drawdown calculations
- Petty Cash
- Invoice Discounting / Monthly Reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Card reconciliation
- Various administration jobs
- Bank transfers and Payments
- Various Invoice/credit note inputting
- Worldwide currencies
What will you need to get this job?
- AAT Qualification
- Extensive experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good sense of humour
- Attention to detail
You will get great salary depending on your experience, job security and a friendly working environment. Don't miss out apply now.
QPLtalentise operating as a recruitment company for this job