Working for an outstanding Coventry Academy as Finance Manager, you will be able to develop you career with the guidance of the Director of Finance and Facilities.
You will be joining a forward looking school who is not afraid to innovate in order to ensure their aim for all students to be the best they can be is met. They have nearly 1000 students, and 140 staff all committed to delivering quality education for the communities they serve. They Believe that all young people are talented, and with excellent teaching, support and an outstanding learning environment , they can fulfil their potential
The Finance Managers Role
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Monitoring and maintaining an accurate general ledger
- Prepare the monthly accruals & prepayments
- Support internal and external auditors
- Maintenance and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Cash handling, VAT accounting and BACS payments
- Keeping analysis of costs and other statistical information and provide budget holders with reports
- Oversee the processing of purchase orders, receiving delivered goods and processing invoices, ensuring value for money
- Management of financial operations and the finance team
Being AAT qualified you will be working towards your CIMA or equivalent, experience of education or schools, is not essential, as the Fiance Manager you will have the ability to manage people and have a good eye for details, be resilient and have an enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
This is a great chance to develop you career APPLY NOW to find out more.