Our Client is fully-focused on delivering first-class service levels, with a duty of care at the heart of everything they do. Due to their continued growth and future development plans, an opportunity has presented itself for an FP&A to join their Finance Team.
Your New Role as FP&A
- To analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue across the business, cost of sales, capital expenditures, and expenses
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plan
- Develop financial models and analyse to support strategic initiatives
- Preparation of presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management team
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
You will need to
- Be fully qualified CIMA/ACCA and ideally hold a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Have strong Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Be detail orientated with very high attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and precision
- Demonstrate advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Have the ability to think creatively, be self-motivated and highly driven
- Show a hands-on approach to work with team members
- Confident in producing presentations to present to Board Members, and able to communicate with various levels of stakeholders across the business.
In return, you will have the chance to play a key part in the continuing success and growth of this company, work with a great team where people and individuality really matter. This is a great opportunity to develop the role, influence change and help drive the business forward.
Want to find out more? Then please submit your application now. We look forward to hearing from you.
QPLtalent is operating as an employment business.