Inside Sales Manager
An expanding company that owns and operates its own high quality national network enabling it to liberate businesses across the country from poor connectivity and technology challenges, is now seeking an Inside Sales Manager based in Clevedon to join its expanding team.
This company is very proud to be one of the very few ISPs physically laying its own fibre from its own infrastructure and roadside green cabinets to the national 100Gbt/s core. Operating a fully integrated CRM, not a spread sheet in sight, your sales team will be provided with accurate research prospect data that falls on their own network footprint. There is also a subsidised Gym membership available to those who enjoy a good workout.
You will need to be an excellent motivational leader with a strong sales background and performance to monitor sales metrics, manage the administration process and support their team to overachieve. You will collaborate with various professionals in the business, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment.
As an Inside Sales Manager, your duties will be to:
- Set and track targets for your team in line with business objectives.
- Build an open-communication environment for your team.
- Report on metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Liaise with marketing and product development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase revenue.
- Call coaching.
To be a successful Inside Sales Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of telecommunications services.
- Previously worked in telecommunications – ideally within an ISP environment.
- Proven work experience as an Inside Manager with demonstrable success.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel.
- In-depth understanding of the administration process.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Call coaching skills.
Situated in this idyllic Somerset town you will be able to enjoy the area during your lunch or after work, or you could pop to the Gym for a workout the choice would be yours.
Don't miss out APPLY NOW
QPLtalent are acting as an employment agency.