As Key Account Manager you will be joining one of the UK’s leading utilities and energy consultancies, providing a wide range of value added Utility Management Solutions. Our Client has established relationships with all of the major energy suppliers, as well as water and telecoms companies. They specialise in helping clients get the best value from their energy contracts, reduce their energy consumption, and minimise their carbon footprint.
Their success is a reflection of their people, so being a great business depends on you being driven.
They have ambitious growth plans and want ambitious people to support them.
Key Account Manager Role Summary
You will report to the Administration Manager and work closely with an allocated Business Development Manager with the responsibility of managing client accounts . You will ensure that service level agreements are met whilst providing the highest level of customer service. As a person your role will involve working with people at all levels from the sales team to the board; helping them in their daily jobs, as well as managing supplier and stakeholder relationships.
You will be responsible for contract management to involve tendering and pricing for new contracts. Onboarding and managing existing clients and resolving any queries they may have; validating bills and generally ensuring that the clients experience is a positive one.
Key responsibilities of the Key Account Manager:
- Be responsible for the management and service delivery to key clients
- Ensure successful implementation of new clients
- Ensure service level agreements are met
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers and partners
- Support clients with data reporting
- Completing bill validations and resolving issues
- Contract management: tendering and pricing
- Work closely with your Business Development Manager to ensure complete and open communications
- Resolve queries and investigate complaints whilst ensuring Customer Service levels are maintained to the highest standards
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
Skills and experience required:
- You will have at least 12 months’ experience as a Key Account Manager
- Industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Good level of education; competent in Maths, English and be computer literate
Apply for the Key Account Manager Job Now
QPLtalent are acting as a recruitment consultancy