UK's leading provider of Industrial Services for the Manufacturing and Automotive Industries, offering a wide range of services who can already boast prestigious names in the Automotive Industry as their Clients. A company who offers a very competitive salary package that would include attractive pension contribution, life assurance, Bupa, Company Car or Car Allowance and the opportunity to work for one of the biggest names in the Industry.
Your New Role
An opportunity to take on the role of Operations Manager of the Technical Cleaning Maintenance contract.
- You will be responsible for the Management of all operational cleaning activities, to manage resources and ensure the scheduling and timely delivery of cleaning activities
- Control all costs, monitor and report on the profitability of the contract and budget forecasting
- Manage company HR processes
- Identify development opportunities across the business
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Relevant Management experience working in Industrial Services ideally Automotive with a Technical ability
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations,
- Skills and ability to develop the business, to build great relationships
- Able to think on your feet, make decisions with a "Can Do Attitude"
- You will be results driven, motivational, resilient and communicate confidently at all levels.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
We have already told you the great Benefits Package on offer but in addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading businesses, have the opportunity to grow and develop your career and able to say that you work in partnership with one of the most iconic brand names in the world.
Why wait, don't hesitate and apply now!!
QPLtalent is operating as an employment business