Candidate Consent Declaration
Definition; Quorum People Ltd T/A QPLtalent hereafter known as "The company"
I hereby give my consent to the Company to process the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address
- Experience, training and qualifications
- National insurance number if registering for temporary work
Sensitive personal data
- Disability/Health Condition relevant to the role
- Criminal Conviction
I consent to the company processing the above personal data for the following purposes:
- For the company to provide me with work-finding services.
- For the company to process with or transfer my personal data to their client/s in order to provide me with work-finding services (please note the company will only send your CV to clients that you, the Candidate have given permission for it to be sent to – this permission will be required in the form of a reply to an email that will include the job description and full job details)
- For the company to process my data on a computerised database (Firefish CRM) in order to provide me with work-finding services.
For the company to process my data using automated decision-making processes
I also consent to the company processing my personal data with third parties, for the purposes of internal audits and investigations carried out on the company to ensure that the company is complying with all relevant laws and obligations.
The consent I give to the company will last for 24 months.
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by informing the company that I wish to do so. To request withdrawal, you can simply log onto at www.qpltalent.co.uk and withdraw your consent – if you require assistance with this please contact the company via email@example.com